Tuesday, October 27, 2009

GATE EC PRACTICE TEST : ANALOG CIRCUITS - PART - I


Analog Circuits is the most important topic as far as GATE scoring is considered. It is the core of electronics engineering field . Most of the numerical questions and linked answer questions in GATE EC paper come from this subject and the questions on frequency responses of amplifiers, cut-off frequencies, FET parameters, transistor biasing are most common. I am starting series of tests on this topic. First test consists only simple theoretical concepts and few direct formula based numericals.


Please do comment here if you like/dislike. Your feedback is appreciated and is valuable. I will try my best to post tests on daily basis,so check blog frequently if you haven't subscribed.







GATE EC PRACTICE TEST : ANALOG CIRCUITS - I

1 comment:

  1. this is very good notes..thnx send me daily i m waitting.thnx again sir.

    ReplyDelete